Well, its been a while since i've been tagged in one of these awards. I like the idea of being part of the Sisterhood, it sounds cool and its all thanks to Gill over at The Happy Reader. Twitter and Blog links!
Right, the rules:
Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
Put the award logo on your blog.
Answer the ten questions sent to you.
Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
Nominate ten blogs ( I actually only did 5 as i've tagged a lot of folk recently)
Questions to me -
1. What's the best ARC you've received this year?
Illuminae! I got the arc from Rock The Boat and I am so excited to read it. Plus it is such a beautiful arc!
2. Paperback or Hardback, which is best and why?
I love them both, but I adore hardbacks. Mainly because most of them when you take of the dust jacket have a beautiful design on the book.
3. Do you have an eReader and do you prefer it to a physical copy of a book?
I do have an eReader but I prefer physical copies.
4. Whats the first book you remember buying and how old were you?
Oh my goodness I'm not quite sure. I used to read a lot of fairytale books when I was really young but I remember reading the first Harry Potter book when I was about 9 I think.
5. What fictional character would you like as your best friend?
This is so hard aha! I'm picking two here and that's Kaz and Ruby from Remix!
6. Who is the nicest author you've ever met or chatted to online?
There has been so many! I would probably say Kat Green C.J. Daugherty!
7. What book has been on your shelf the longest that you just havent gotten around to reading?
So many ;')
8. What book parents would you like to have as your own?
I'm not sure ahaha maybe Sams parents from The Potion Diaries, as they are really supportive of her.
9. Which book could you read over and over again if your TBR pile wasnt so overflowing?
Darkmere by Helen Maslin!!
10. Explain your love of books to an alien who has just landed on planet Earth?
Books are fab and amazing and it will make you feel like you are in many different fantasy worlds in the comfort at your own home!
Right my 10 questions: lets see now...
1. Favourite book ever?
2. Some of your favourite authors?
3. What do you love about blogging?
4. When did you start blogging?
5. Who are some of your favourite bloggers?
6. What do you love about reading?
7. Have you read a book this year that has WOW'd you?
8. Favourite genres?
9. If you could only take one book on a holiday with you what book would that be and why?
10. Do you prefer ecopies or physical copies?
Alisha - @realitysabore
Holly - @The_Arts_Shelf
Michelle - @ChelleyToy
Kieran - @GayMonst3r
But if you want to take part then please do. Leave me comment below to say youve been or tag me on Twitter (@BookLoverx) and i'll pop over and have a read of your answers.
Thanks for nominating me Gill!