Can you believe we are in June?
This year is flying by and with new months brings new favourites. These are some of the products I have been loving in May. Products I just haven't stopped using and are a staple in my make up bag.
Benefit The Complexionista (£26.50) - I love this palette. I also use it as my mirror for applying make up. It is filled with Boi-Ing concealer 1&2, Hoola and Hoola-lite, Dandelion Twinkle and Watt's Up! I've already hit pan on a few of them I use it that much. It is the perfect size for my make up bag and I really love all the different products in it.
Nyx Ultimate Brights Palette (£16) - I am constantly playing with this palette. I love the colours, the pigmentation is amazing and I just love it.
Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray (£24) - The BEST setting spray. Honestly, I got this for Christmas I just love it. I was wearing make up to work the other day and I run around a lot in my shop and my make up usually slides of my face but, I applied it by 7am and even by 5pm my make up looked great. I usually loose make up around my nose and where I wear my glasses but no, nothing had left my face. I am almost out of this bottle and I can't wait to stock up.
Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Palette (£39) - A staple in my make up bag. You can do fun looks with this palette or even just something simple, the smell is amazing, the pigmentation is just so good! I love playing with this palette...and smelling it.
Revolution Pro Foundation Drops (£7) - Such a good foundation. It last for so long, the coverage is really good, it is build-able and I can't recommend it enough especially for the price!
Iconic London Prep-Set-Spray (£18.50) - The extra glow you need. This is perfect for extra glow on your face and your body! It is amazing.
So, these are the things I have been loving in May!
What products where you loving?
So, I am in love with this collection and I haven't even tried it yet.
Too Faced have brought a Peaches & Cream collection and it looks really cute, the shades look amazing and I'm ready to spend all my money on it. I've only ever had the Sweet Peach Palette from Too faced, I got it at Christmas and it has became one of my all time favourite palettes so of course I need this collection in my life.
- Just Peachy Eyeshadow Palette (£33) - A beautiful eyeshadow palette full of mattes. Perfect size for your make up bag, I bet it smells amazing and I just adore the colours. Perfect for every day wear.
- Peach Perfect Mattifying Loose Setting Powder (£20) - I'm currently running out of my loose setting powder and I really love the look of this one! I always do a matte look for everyday so this would be great to have in my make up bag.
- White Peach Eyeshadow Palette (£33) - This one is another cute sized palette but, also has some fun shimmers in it. Great for nights out or if you want to do a fun look that day!
- Sweetie Pie Radiant Matte Bronzer (£25) - Always need more bronzers in my life. The packaging is adorable.
- Primed and Peachy Skin Perfecting Face Primer (£27) - Always love a good primer.
- Peach Mist Mattifying Setting Spray (£27) - Give me all of the setting sprays.
- Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Liquid Foundation (£27) - Never tried their foundations but, I love the look of this one and again I am just DRAWN to the packaging.
- Peach Blur Instant Smoothing Finishing Pressed Powder (£25) - Can never have too many pressed powders.
- Peach Frost Melting Powder Highlighter (£25) - This highlighter is goals.
- Peach My Cheeks Melting Powder Blusher (£25) - Beaut!
- Bronzed Peach Melting Powder Bronzer (£25) - I need to get this and the other two melting products because they would be cute to have all together and they look too good to use tbh.
So, what are you loving from the collection? I want to get all of them (I may have to get some products different months because money) but, I am excited to play with them and I just know I will adore them and they are products I will keep in my make up bag for a long time.
Hello I have another haul.
(I will also have a high end haul next week because it was payday and I have no self control)
Well, on payday if you spent £25 on Revolution you got a free goody bag and I can't say no to that. I love their products and it is nice to treat yourself (even if I have been treating myself since 2015)
I bought a few goodies of the Superdrug website everything but the Tammi Palette and the white concealer where in the offer.
The things I picked up where -
- Tammi x Revolution Palette (£10) - I adore my soph palette and of course I had to pick up Tammi's! I adore the shades, I can't wait to create so many fun looks with this and I love how you can create a nice neutrual look and then some fun and colourful. For the price, you can't go wrong with it.
- Revolution Pro Highlighter refill pack Sensational Lights (£6) - I have the empty palette for the magnetic refills and I have been meaning to fill it up and of course I had to get some highlighters in there. Their highlighters are always blinding and I can't wait to try them.
- Revolution Pro Eyeshadow Refill Pack Millennial (£5) - Some darker shades, reds, browns and a beautiful gold shimmer to add to my palette. These are shades I know I will constantly use.
- Revolution Pro Eyeshadow Refill Pack Tame (£5) - Considering you're getting 5 eyeshadows for £5 you can't go wrong with these. Some more reds, bronzer shimmer, beautiful mattes.
- Revolution Pro Contour refill pack light (£6) - Of course my palette isn't complete without a bronzing/contour shades! Plus, an extra powder and a highlighter.
- Revolution Pro Prime Oil Face Primer (£7) - Always need more face primers and I've never tried an oil one before. I have dry skin and I hate when I've applied make up to see it clinging to dry patches so, hopefully this will help!
- Revolution Conceal and Correct White (£4) - I love their concealer and I had to get the white one. It is perfect to add on top of your normal concealer for that brightening look or if you've bought a concealer, it's great coverage but, it's a tad too dark-just add this on top!
So, in the goody bag I got 5 exciting items.
- Revolution Retro Luxe Kits Metallic We Rule (£6) - I always love a metallic lip and I love their lip kits so win-win.
- Revolution Skin Kiss Ice Kiss highlighter (£4.50) - The size of this beautiful highlighter though. If you know me you know I adore their highlighters. I just love the formula and they are so pigmented!
- Revolution Flex Brush 04 Eye Light & Shape (£9.99) - I've never tried their make up brushes but I love the idea of this duel ended make up brush. It feels super soft and I can't wait to try it out.
- Revolution Ultra Contour Kit Lightening Contour 02 (£3.50) - Always need more contour kits in my life.
- Revolution Ultra 32 Shadows Beyond Flawless (£8) - A palette full of darker shades and neutrals. Looks super pretty. Great for everyday.
Hope you enjoyed this haul and let me know if you've gotten anything recently from Revolution!
Today, I want to talk about the Revolution Pro Foundation Drops from Revolution. I recently bought these to try them out. I am always on the look out for new foundations and after trying their stick foundation I knew I had to try these.
I bought the Foundation in shade F1 (£7) and also the lightening drops (£6). I always go for the lightest shade as I am quite pale and I wanted the lightening drops as I have some foundations that are a tad too dark for me so I wanted to be able to add it to them to make them match me.
I have been using this foundation for a week and I am in love. A little bit goes a long way. I found that out the first time as I put way too much on my face but, instantly I fell in love with this foundation. I have dry skin, acne, red parts and this foundation is great for me. It didn't feel heavy and the coverage is really good!
If you can see from the picture how flawless it looks! I have worn it to work, on a night out and just for every day when I'm just chilling and I just love it. You only need a little bit and you can build it up. I used my Revolution concealer and my Vichy setting powder with it and I love the combo. It has now a special place in my make up bag, the perfect size for when you go travelling as it isn't a big bottle so you can just pop it in your make up bag.
Another fantastic foundation from Revolution and I can't wait to see what they bring out next!
With summer coming up I love to have an extra glow on my skin. I have seen people raving about the Iconic London Prep-Set-Glow (£18.50) and I knew I had to try it out for myself.
The prep-set-glow is a spray that is known for when you shake it, it shimmers up and looks beautiful and golden. You can spray before applying make up for glowing skin or even after make up to give you that dewy look.
I have used this under make up and over it and I can honestly say it is now one of my favourite sprays. I love the look it leaves my skin and with the hot weather I love spraying it on my shoulders to give my skin that glow in the sun. It also smells really nice so that's a plus.
If you're looking for a new prep spray, I can't recommend this enough! I really want to get the darker one for when I have a tan but, the lighter one is great for me at the moment to give my skin that glow. I have used it quite a bit and not made a dent. I am excited to use it for nights out and blind everyone with my glowy skin.
This is the first product I've tried from Iconic London and I am really excited to try more from them! I have my eyes on their Illuminator Drops and Cream Contour Palette!
What are your favourite products from Iconic London?!
Today I am going to be talking about a primer that I have fell in love with and it's only £3.50.
Yeah, you read that right! £3.50!!
Essence have recently brought out a new primer called You Better Work. It is pore smoothing, refreshing, has a SPF 20 and is sweat proof. This has been made for when you're out, going the gym and I'm going to use it when I go to Orlando later this year because I want to wear make up in the parks but, I know I'll sweat it off and now finally! I have a primer that will help that.
I have been trying this out all week and I can honestly say, I love it. I have dry skin so, I'm always looking for a primer that will not make my skin look flaky with foundation on. This applied really nicely and it felt really refreshing. You only need a little bit as a little goes a long way. I let it settle on my face for a few minutes so it can soak in and it died down my redness and just felt really nice on the skin.
The test was if it lasted. I was in work all day and I work in retail so, I'm always running around and getting a sweat on. After 9 hours my make up still looked good. Nothing had shifted, it hadn't go dewy (which isn't bad, I love a good dewy look).
If you're looking for a new primer but, you don't want to pay too much as well know there are some crazy expensive primers out there, I can't recommend this enough! I can't wait to stock up on this as I've been using it a lot and it really goes nicely with my everyday make up.
This is the look I did the other day and just look how flawlessly my make up went on over it!
*I was sent this product to review-all opinions are my own*
If you've heard the news Make up Revolution is now just Revolution and have released some new products. Not just 1 or 2 new products. They have released A WHOLE lot of new products so, when they where finally online on Superdrug I order a few pieces to test them out.
The things I picked up -
Revolution Brow Tint Dark Brown - £5
Revolution Flawless Foils Unicorn Foil - £5
I Heart Revolution Dragons Dare Lipstick Flame - £4
I heart Revolution Mystical Mermaid's Lipstick Beach Babe - £4
Revolution Pro Supreme Matte Lip Pigment Illusion - £4
Revolution Pro 4K Highlighter Palette Gold - £8
Revolution Pro Brow Pomade Chocolate - £5
Revolution Pro Eyeshadow Refills Pack Glisten Here - £6
Revolution Pro Correcting Face Primer Anti Redness - £7
Revolution Pro Large Empty Palette (not pictured) - £10
So, everything was £10 and under. How can you be mad at that? Revolution is possibly my favourite drugstore brand and I was so excited to grab some of their new products.
(I didn't use all of these on this look but, I will have more reviews up soon on them)
To start the look I tried the brow tinting. I am terrified of tinting my brows just because I keep thinking it will pull out the hairs but, I left it on for about half an hour (you can leave it on for up to two hours) It is really easy to apply and take off and left my eyebrows looking great. I have some parts in my eyebrows where they have been waxed and the hair has just never grown back so, I will be using this again as it give my eyebrow shape and look without me having to apply product. To fill them in more I used the brow pomade as I was going out that night.
I used the primer and I chose the anti redness one as my face tends to get red and it really died it down and felt really nice on the skin.
I finally used the foundation stick and I am in love. I have never used a foundation stick but, WOW! It left my skin looking flawless. I only used a few swipes and them blended it in with my beauty blender and I just adore the finish of it. For my eyes and contour I used my profusion Pro Palette (I have a post on this amazing palette down below) I then used the Unicorn foil on my eyes and LOOK AT THAT GLOW! So easy to apply and I just adore the look it gave to my eyes. I then used the 4K Gold highlighter palette and I am in love. It comes with 4 shades and the pigmentation is unreal. I was ready to cover my body in it.
Finally I used the Matte Lip in the shade Illusion and wow. It was creamy, felt weightless, lasted for ages and the colour is just gorgeous.
I cannot wait to order more of their new products and fill up my empty palette with the singles as the glitter shadows when I swatched are just crazy good.
What products from Revolution are you loving?
It is getting to that point with the weather (if it hasn't snowed) that it is cool enough to wear a cute dress without tights but, also a nice jumper and jeans. I always love buying new clothes and if I could, I would happily spend loads on a new wardrobe because I keep seeing all these cute new clothes that I want in my life.
Here is some of the clothes on Simply Be and Boohoo that have caught my eye recently that I cannot wait to get my hands on.
Simply Be Printed Cape Skater Dress - £39 - I adore this dress. I don't even own a piece of clothing that is yellow but, this dressing is calling to me and, I also want the boots in the picture because they are super cute and I adore them with the dress.
Simply Be Mirror Trim Smock Dress - £45 - This is adorable. I have been looking at this for awhile and I really want to get it for my holiday (which, isn't till September but, still) and it will be so nice to wear when it is lovely and sunny outside and I really like wearing dresses that will show of my leg tattoos.
Boohoo Zendaya Edit Dazed Slogan Pastel Tee - £10 - Mainly because it's the Zendaya edit.
Boohoo Plus Maddie Blast Rip Skirt - £22 - I've had my eyes on this skirt for awhile and I just keep waiting for my size to come into stock.
Boohoo Plus Amber Check Duster Jacket - £20 - I don't own a long coat and I love the look of this one to throw on with an outfit for date night, going out or, something just to add to my look. I am really tall and I just love that it is nice and long and I really need it.
Boohoo Lena Cross Neck Ribbed Top - £14 - A really nice, cute simple top that would look nice tucked into a skirt or high waisted skinny jeans.
Boohoo Plus Milly Tartan Print Pleat Front Trousers - £18 - This would look nice with a plain top tucked in or a cute crop top for a night out. I don't own trousers but, I've had my eyes on these for awhile!
Boohoo Plus Amy Lettuce Hem Wide Sleeve Crop Top - £10 - I love wearing crop tops with shorts and skinny jeans. I love the look if this crop top because it's a cute colour and I could just add it too any look.
Today I am talking about one of my new favourite brands again Profusion Cosmetics. Today I am talking about the Pro Face Professional Beauty Book (£14.95) This product comes with 20 eyeshadows, 2 dual brow powders, brow wax, 2 bronzers, 3 blushers, 2 highlighters and 2 brushes.
For £14.95....like, you are getting A LOT for that amount and let me tell you, it is worth it!
As you can tell, mine is well loved. I am just in love with this. It is the perfect size to take away with me. Comes with everything I need. The brushes are really nice. I know some people don't really like the brushes that come with a make up palette or set but, these brushes are wonderful! I would love to get a whole set of them as they are fluffy, soft and feel nice on the skin.
You get so many different eyeshadows. You can go from doing a neutral look to a nice smokey eye look for a night out. The shadows are really pigmented and easy to blend. You only have to swirl your brush a little to pick up a lot and they just go on flawlessly.
I love the different tones of bronzers and blushes in this book. There are different tones for different looks and it just all works together. I really love that they put eyebrow products in it. Some times I've left my eyebrow product at home when I go travelling and now, I don't have to worry about over filling my make up bag as this has everything I need.
Plus, the highlighters are blinding and I mean blinding. The glow it gives me is unreal.
So, if you're looking for an affordable beauty products which has everything you need then look no further. I can't recommend Profusion enough!
~I received a free product in exchange for a review-all opinions are my own~
Trying to find the perfect foundation can usually be a pain. It's hard sometimes to find a foundation that gives you great coverage, a great match and doesn't oxidise.
These are my favourite 3 foundations that work great for my skin type (dry/normal) and give me that coverage I live for as I have acne prone skin. When I was a teen it was really bad but, now not so much but, I do have the occasional breakout and some acne scarring.
1. Tarte Rainforest of the Sea - £30 - I adore this foundation. It is a water based foundation has a good coverage and I really like how it sits on my skin. It gives my skin a really nice glow and it is perfect for the summer time when I have a little bit of a tan. Easy to layer up and a little bit makes me look quite natural and I love it.
2. Kat Von D Lock-It - £27 - As you can tell, I've used quite a bit of this foundation. Really sits nicely on my skin. Layers really good and just gives me really good coverage. I love this foundation and I like applying it with a brush as it feels easier to apply and to buff in.
3. L'Oreal Infallible Foundation - £10.99 - This is my every day foundation. I have gone through so many bottles and can honestly say it is my all time favourite foundation. One pump gives me really good coverage and it is really easy to layer it up. It covers my pores, lines and spots so easily and I just adore it so much. It is the perfect shade for me and I need to get another one soon as this one is running out.
What are some of your favourite foundations?
Check out my reviews and tutorials of some of my favourite bath, beauty and lifestyle products.
PR Contact - firstname.lastname@example.org
Beauty wish list