Today I am talking about a new favourite of mine. Profusion Cosmetics just recently landed in the UK and I was so excited to get a few of their palettes to try out. One of the palettes I am talking about today is the Eye & Cheek Artistry Palette (£12.50).
First, lets talk about the price. £12.50 for this fantastic palette is just amazing. I know it's hard sometimes paying for something that is really pricey and it never turns out the way you want it too. But, I would pay more for this palette. It is great to take on travels with you as you wouldn't need to put different palettes in your bag full of eyeshadows, bronzers, highlighters etc
This palette consist of 12 eyeshadows, 4 blushes and 2 highlighters and, it also comes with a duel ended brush. The brush is so soft and really easy to use and it blends out the shades really nicely. One side is great for blending whilst the other side is great for packing on colour and the right size to get the inner part of your eye if you're looking to do a spotlight look.
I have been playing with this palette all week and I can honestly say it is now one of my favourites. The highlighters are gorgeous and just make my skin glow. They apply nicely and hardly any fall out. I really like the different blushes as I don't have that many anyway but, there is a shade for different looks from a bright spring look to a grungy autumn look.
I adore the eyeshadows. You can use them any way but, they all go perfectly together. They shade range is nice and the pigment is so good! You only need to dip in your brush a little and it will pick up a lot. They are easy to blend and I just can't wait to create some more eye looks with them.
The palette is filled with mattes, satin and shimmers. It is such a nice mix and again, perfect if you are on the go. As the colours go nicely with each other, blend well, and just really nice and pigmented. I can see Profusion taking the UK by storm. The palettes are so affordable and I would just pay more than double for these. Some pricey palettes don't even have this pigmentation. Keep an eye out on their social media for when this palette is out and don't forget to check out their website for all their other products. They have such an array of make up products that, I am ready to buy them all.
*I was sent these products in an exchange for a review-all opinions are my own
Today I am talking about what is in my make up bag. This is my everyday make up bag, the make up that I like to put on before work. I love reading post like these and seeing all the different products people use!
What is in your make up bag?
These are everyday staples for me. The products I know that will make my skin look good and I haven't had any problems with these products.
- Soap & Glory Speed Plump - £13 - I always use this before I apply my make up. I just adore it. It makes my make up stay on for ages and it also makes my skin feel amazing.
- L'Oreal Infallible Foundation shade 15 - £10.99 - I have used a lot of foundations but, this is my all time favourite. It makes my skin look flawless. It applies nicely to the skin, it doesn't look cakey and it gives me the coverage I need.
- Makeup Revolution Conceal and Define Concealer C1 - £4 - Ever since this came out I have been loving it. It is the perfect shade for me and it covers up my dark circles and blemishes really well! I really need to stock up on this.
- Makeup Revolution Ultra Cream Contour Kit - £3.50 - I use the contour shade in this to cream contour before I set it with powder. It blends so nicely and the perfect shade for my skin.
- Vichy Dermablend Make-up Translucent Setting Powder - £18 - I always have a love hate relationship with powders. I've had some that don't mix well with my concealer and makes it look orange but, this is the best powder I have ever used. It sits nicely on the skin and there is no flashback on photos. If you're going to invest in a good setting powder I can't recommend this one enough.
- Makeup Revolution Bronze, Shimmer, Highlighter - £4 - I like to mix the dark and middle shade together and go over the cream contour with it. It bronzes up my face nicely. It doesn't look cakey or orange and I just adore it.
- Makeup Revolution Skin Kiss Highlighter - £5 - I have a few of these and I tend to put a different one in my bag each week. The colours are gorgeous and the glow is unreal.
- Benefit Brow Zing - £26.50 - I tend to use a lot of different of Benefit brow products but, lately I have been using this. I just adore the colours and I really like the way it makes my eyebrows look.
- Rimmel Brow This Way clear gel - £4.49 - So great to use to keep my eyebrows in place!
- Soap & Glory Supercat Liquid Eyeliner Pen - £6.50 - Usually, when I am just doing an everyday makeup look I just do a wing eyeliner. I just love the way it looks and this eyeliner is my favourite. It is very pigmented and goes on nicely.
- Soap & Glory Thick and Fast HD Mascara - £10.50 - My favourite mascara. Makes my eyelashes look longer and thicker. So easy to apply.
So, a mix of high ends and drugstores. These are my favourite products of all time so, what do you have in your make up bag?
So, if you celebrate Valentine's Day and not sure what gifts to get, here is a list of some exciting products to get your OH!
And if you don't celebrate these are great gifts to get yourself because, why not?
Soap & Glory Soapremely Special - £20 - Can you believe this is only £20?! For all the products you get that is crazy. It comes with so many goodies and perfect for a cosy night in.
Marc Jacobs Limited Edition 'Daisy Eau so Fresh Twinkle' - £65 - I'm not saying I've picked this because the bottle is gorgeous but....and also, Marc Jacobs fragrance always smell amazing!
Moments Silver Lock Your Promise Heart Clasp Bracelet - £65 - I adore Pandora and they really bring out some amazing valentine's day gifts! This bracelet is just gorgeous and I'm hoping to find this on Valentine's Day ;)
Urban Decay Limited Edition 'Naked' Vault - £195 - Nothing says I love you like loads of amazing UD make up!
Benefit 'BADgal Bang' Mascara - £21.50 - This is going to be on everyone's wishlist as from the reviews it looks amazing.
Benefit 'POREfessional' Pearl face primer - £27.50 - We all need a new primer in our life and this one really goes with the pink theme of Valentine's Day!
Too Faced Diamond Highlighter - £28 - How gorgeous is this?! Let them glow on Valentine's Day.
Pixi Glow This Way Collection - £29 - Skincare products are always a great gift idea. Especially Pixi products!
We all love highlighters. I just love trying different ones and trying different colours!
So, here is a list of some of my favourite highlighters at the moment. It was hard to just pick a few but, these are the ones I've been reaching for the most the past few months.
Lottie London Mermaid Glow (£5.95) - Everyone needs a rainbow highlighter in their life. You can use any different colour or, just mix your brush into it and it gives of a really nice glow to the face.
Makeup Revolution Skin Kiss (£5) - I just adore these. They are such a nice size and the glow is unreal. For £5 you really can't go wrong with it. If you're looking for a highlighter with an amazing glow then, I can't recommend them enough!
Barry M Cosmic Lights (£7.99) - These colours though! I really love this palette. It's such a nice size. You get a mix of cream and powder highlighters. You can apply the cream and for an extra glow put on the powder.
ABH Moon Child (£41) - I got this in the sale as I have been wanting it forever. I have seen everyone rave about this palette and I just had to see what it was like. It is filled with so many different colours and I love trying them all out to give my look that extra pop.
What are some of your favourite highlighters?
I'm probably the last person to try the Sweet Peach palette from Too Faced.
I've had my eyes on it for awhile and my boyfriend got me it for Christmas. My friend raves about this palette and I just had to see what it was like and give it a go.
I've only ever used their liquid lipsticks so, I was happy to try something different!
The smell is just so beautiful. I could sniff this palette all day. It's not too overpowering and if every palette can have a food smell that would be great.
I really love the colours in this palette. There is enough to make a natural looking eye look and then, colours to do a very fun look with a bit of sparkle. I've used this a few times in the past few weeks and I just love it. The pigmentation is really good. You only really need a few taps and your brush is covered. It blends really nicely on the lid and hardly any fall out. I can't stop using this palette. I love trying new looks with it and I just can't believe it's taken me this long to try it out!
I can't wait to try some more of Too Faced products. Especially the Hangover primer and their new collection out this year, Peaches & Cream, it looks amazing and those bronzers though!
What are your favourite Too Faced products?
Today, I want to talk about one of my new favourite products. I recently got the Liquid highlighters from Makeup Revolution. I got the shades Starlight and Elixir. I've been dying to try liquid highlighter drops for so long and I just had to pick them up.
They are so easy to use and the colours are gorgeous. They are quite thick, which I like because they aren't runny. I have tried them a few times and I've used them over foundation and then some times under foundation to give my skin a really nice glow.
So, if you're looking to try some liquid highlighter drops I can't recommend these enough! They are only £6 and the perfect item to keep in your make up bag. I can't wait to get more of these, especially the new ones they brought out Dragon's Blood and Mermaid's Scales!
What are you favourite MUR products? I can't wait to finally pick up the Pro HD Palette Glow Getter (£15) it just looks so beautiful.
Check out my reviews and tutorials of some of my favourite bath, beauty and lifestyle products.
PR Contact - email@example.com
Beauty wish list