So, I am in love with this collection and I haven't even tried it yet.
Too Faced have brought a Peaches & Cream collection and it looks really cute, the shades look amazing and I'm ready to spend all my money on it. I've only ever had the Sweet Peach Palette from Too faced, I got it at Christmas and it has became one of my all time favourite palettes so of course I need this collection in my life.
- Just Peachy Eyeshadow Palette (£33) - A beautiful eyeshadow palette full of mattes. Perfect size for your make up bag, I bet it smells amazing and I just adore the colours. Perfect for every day wear.
- Peach Perfect Mattifying Loose Setting Powder (£20) - I'm currently running out of my loose setting powder and I really love the look of this one! I always do a matte look for everyday so this would be great to have in my make up bag.
- White Peach Eyeshadow Palette (£33) - This one is another cute sized palette but, also has some fun shimmers in it. Great for nights out or if you want to do a fun look that day!
- Sweetie Pie Radiant Matte Bronzer (£25) - Always need more bronzers in my life. The packaging is adorable.
- Primed and Peachy Skin Perfecting Face Primer (£27) - Always love a good primer.
- Peach Mist Mattifying Setting Spray (£27) - Give me all of the setting sprays.
- Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Liquid Foundation (£27) - Never tried their foundations but, I love the look of this one and again I am just DRAWN to the packaging.
- Peach Blur Instant Smoothing Finishing Pressed Powder (£25) - Can never have too many pressed powders.
- Peach Frost Melting Powder Highlighter (£25) - This highlighter is goals.
- Peach My Cheeks Melting Powder Blusher (£25) - Beaut!
- Bronzed Peach Melting Powder Bronzer (£25) - I need to get this and the other two melting products because they would be cute to have all together and they look too good to use tbh.
So, what are you loving from the collection? I want to get all of them (I may have to get some products different months because money) but, I am excited to play with them and I just know I will adore them and they are products I will keep in my make up bag for a long time.
Hello I have another haul.
(I will also have a high end haul next week because it was payday and I have no self control)
Well, on payday if you spent £25 on Revolution you got a free goody bag and I can't say no to that. I love their products and it is nice to treat yourself (even if I have been treating myself since 2015)
I bought a few goodies of the Superdrug website everything but the Tammi Palette and the white concealer where in the offer.
The things I picked up where -
- Tammi x Revolution Palette (£10) - I adore my soph palette and of course I had to pick up Tammi's! I adore the shades, I can't wait to create so many fun looks with this and I love how you can create a nice neutrual look and then some fun and colourful. For the price, you can't go wrong with it.
- Revolution Pro Highlighter refill pack Sensational Lights (£6) - I have the empty palette for the magnetic refills and I have been meaning to fill it up and of course I had to get some highlighters in there. Their highlighters are always blinding and I can't wait to try them.
- Revolution Pro Eyeshadow Refill Pack Millennial (£5) - Some darker shades, reds, browns and a beautiful gold shimmer to add to my palette. These are shades I know I will constantly use.
- Revolution Pro Eyeshadow Refill Pack Tame (£5) - Considering you're getting 5 eyeshadows for £5 you can't go wrong with these. Some more reds, bronzer shimmer, beautiful mattes.
- Revolution Pro Contour refill pack light (£6) - Of course my palette isn't complete without a bronzing/contour shades! Plus, an extra powder and a highlighter.
- Revolution Pro Prime Oil Face Primer (£7) - Always need more face primers and I've never tried an oil one before. I have dry skin and I hate when I've applied make up to see it clinging to dry patches so, hopefully this will help!
- Revolution Conceal and Correct White (£4) - I love their concealer and I had to get the white one. It is perfect to add on top of your normal concealer for that brightening look or if you've bought a concealer, it's great coverage but, it's a tad too dark-just add this on top!
So, in the goody bag I got 5 exciting items.
- Revolution Retro Luxe Kits Metallic We Rule (£6) - I always love a metallic lip and I love their lip kits so win-win.
- Revolution Skin Kiss Ice Kiss highlighter (£4.50) - The size of this beautiful highlighter though. If you know me you know I adore their highlighters. I just love the formula and they are so pigmented!
- Revolution Flex Brush 04 Eye Light & Shape (£9.99) - I've never tried their make up brushes but I love the idea of this duel ended make up brush. It feels super soft and I can't wait to try it out.
- Revolution Ultra Contour Kit Lightening Contour 02 (£3.50) - Always need more contour kits in my life.
- Revolution Ultra 32 Shadows Beyond Flawless (£8) - A palette full of darker shades and neutrals. Looks super pretty. Great for everyday.
Hope you enjoyed this haul and let me know if you've gotten anything recently from Revolution!
Today, I want to talk about the Revolution Pro Foundation Drops from Revolution. I recently bought these to try them out. I am always on the look out for new foundations and after trying their stick foundation I knew I had to try these.
I bought the Foundation in shade F1 (£7) and also the lightening drops (£6). I always go for the lightest shade as I am quite pale and I wanted the lightening drops as I have some foundations that are a tad too dark for me so I wanted to be able to add it to them to make them match me.
I have been using this foundation for a week and I am in love. A little bit goes a long way. I found that out the first time as I put way too much on my face but, instantly I fell in love with this foundation. I have dry skin, acne, red parts and this foundation is great for me. It didn't feel heavy and the coverage is really good!
If you can see from the picture how flawless it looks! I have worn it to work, on a night out and just for every day when I'm just chilling and I just love it. You only need a little bit and you can build it up. I used my Revolution concealer and my Vichy setting powder with it and I love the combo. It has now a special place in my make up bag, the perfect size for when you go travelling as it isn't a big bottle so you can just pop it in your make up bag.
Another fantastic foundation from Revolution and I can't wait to see what they bring out next!
With summer coming up I love to have an extra glow on my skin. I have seen people raving about the Iconic London Prep-Set-Glow (£18.50) and I knew I had to try it out for myself.
The prep-set-glow is a spray that is known for when you shake it, it shimmers up and looks beautiful and golden. You can spray before applying make up for glowing skin or even after make up to give you that dewy look.
I have used this under make up and over it and I can honestly say it is now one of my favourite sprays. I love the look it leaves my skin and with the hot weather I love spraying it on my shoulders to give my skin that glow in the sun. It also smells really nice so that's a plus.
If you're looking for a new prep spray, I can't recommend this enough! I really want to get the darker one for when I have a tan but, the lighter one is great for me at the moment to give my skin that glow. I have used it quite a bit and not made a dent. I am excited to use it for nights out and blind everyone with my glowy skin.
This is the first product I've tried from Iconic London and I am really excited to try more from them! I have my eyes on their Illuminator Drops and Cream Contour Palette!
What are your favourite products from Iconic London?!
Check out my reviews and tutorials of some of my favourite bath, beauty and lifestyle products.
PR Contact - firstname.lastname@example.org
Beauty wish list