Today I want to talk about my top 10 favourite make-up sets that I think would be great gifts for Christmas. There is a good mix of sets, brands and prices as I know a lot have came out this year and I have been looking through everywhere to check them out and see what I think is the best value for money and what just looks amazing. These are sets I think would be great for gifts for Christmas, either for yourself or for others!
1. Revolution Soph's Favourites Gift Set - This is a wonderful set and it is in such a cute package with the draws and you could probably reuse it for your dressing table. It is filled with brushes, palettes, highlighters and more! It is usually £100 but, it's £60 at the moment which I think is a great price for this. You do get some limited stuff that you can't buy separately.
2. Soap and Glory Glitz and Make up Gift set (£25) - I love Soap and Glory make up and this set has some of their best make up products from Archery brow product to Sexy Mother Pucker! And their mascara is one of the best mascaras I have ever used!
3. Sleek MakeUp The Ultimate Collection (£25) - I adore the highlighter palette that is in this collection! For £25 you are getting some amazing products and everything to basically complete a full face. I think this is the perfect gift to give to your make-up lover friends/family members or, someone who is just getting into it!
4. Profusion Mixed Metals Eyes & Lip Set (£12.50) - I am a huge fan of Profusion make up and I really adore this set. The palette is gorgeous and I can tell you the pigment is great from Profusion. You also get a eyeshadow brush, Matte Lip Creme and Matte Lip Liner. For the price, you can't go wrong. They also do 2 other different sets with different colours!
5. Benefit Limited Edition Magical Brow Stars Brow Set (£49.50) - Yes, I know it's expensive for a brow set but, Benefit do the best brow products. I use a lot of different brow products but, I always go back to Benefit and with this set you are getting some of the best brow products and they are full sized!
6. Benefit Triple Decker Decadence Full Face Makeup Set (£34.50) - I adore this set so much. The tin is so cute and it is filled with some amazing products. From the full size Bad Girl Bang mascara (it's £21.50 by it's self!) to the pore primer and high brow and go go tint. I think it just adorable and filled with some cute products that are some of my favourites.
7. Too Faced Limited Edition Peach Tinsel Make up Gift Set (£36) - I adore this set. I think it's just so cute and it is the packaging that pulled me in. You get a lovely matte lipstick and a sparkly powder that is great for party season or in my case, everyday. I love having that big pop of highlight and I think it is just so cute and would love to get this under my Christmas tree.
8. Mac Cosmetics Shiny Pretty Things Pink Glow Getter Gift Set (£39) - I have not bought Mac products for awhile and I'm not sure why because this gift set is gorgeous. I've seen swatches of the highlighter and I need this gift set. I really love Mac Cosmetics and I can't wait to hopefully have this under my tree as I think it is just a really cute gift to give someone or to receive or to buy yourself!
9. Violet Voss 3 Piece Collection (£30) - This set is amazing. For £30 you are getting a beautiful palette, highlighters and a lip gloss. Violet Voss is a brand I've always wanted to try but, the palettes are usually £40+ So, for £30 you really can't go wrong with this set!
10. PUR Dr Seuss The Grinch Good Enough to Steel Palette (£39) - This is a cute collection. I adore The Grinch as many of us do and I really love this set PUR have came out. You have a lip stick that changes colour and a palette full of festive colours with some beautiful blushes and highlighters!
It has been ages since I've done a beauty review. I have been in the biggest blogging slump and just not had the time or energy to actually do any post lately but! I have been wanting to get back into my beauty blogging as I just love playing with new make up.
Today, I want to talk about the new Beauty Bay palette Going Out Out (£30 but currently £21 at the moment with their sale!)
This palette consists of 42 colours. It has 4 mattes, 33 metallics and 5 duochrome chameleon toppers. I know a few people where moaning about this palette and how it's mainly got metallics in it but, in my opinion I think it's great. It has such an array of different colours and I know when I do my eye make up I am always looking for a metallic, a beautiful bright shade to complete the look and this palette gives me so many different options and if you're like me and mainly have a few matte palettes this will be a great edition to your collection.
In the first palettes they released they didn't have shade names like this palette does and I really like how they've added them onto this one and think they should do that from now on. This palette is wonderful. It is filled with so many beautiful shades and it just makes me want to keep on playing and creating new looks. The colours feel buttery, the pigment is amazing and you can easily build up the colour and add on the toppers to some of the shades for that extra bit of pop for your eyes to look amazing. I think Beauty Bay are killing it at the moment. I really love the first palettes they came out with, I still need to get Origin though, and I am so excited to see what they bring out next. I would die if they bring out a highlight/contour kit which, I think they should do ;)
Have you played around with Going Out Out yet? What are your thoughts on this palette?
Check out my reviews and tutorials of some of my favourite bath, beauty and lifestyle products.
PR Contact - email@example.com
Beauty wish list