So, I am in love with this collection and I haven't even tried it yet.
Too Faced have brought a Peaches & Cream collection and it looks really cute, the shades look amazing and I'm ready to spend all my money on it. I've only ever had the Sweet Peach Palette from Too faced, I got it at Christmas and it has became one of my all time favourite palettes so of course I need this collection in my life.
- Just Peachy Eyeshadow Palette (£33) - A beautiful eyeshadow palette full of mattes. Perfect size for your make up bag, I bet it smells amazing and I just adore the colours. Perfect for every day wear.
- Peach Perfect Mattifying Loose Setting Powder (£20) - I'm currently running out of my loose setting powder and I really love the look of this one! I always do a matte look for everyday so this would be great to have in my make up bag.
- White Peach Eyeshadow Palette (£33) - This one is another cute sized palette but, also has some fun shimmers in it. Great for nights out or if you want to do a fun look that day!
- Sweetie Pie Radiant Matte Bronzer (£25) - Always need more bronzers in my life. The packaging is adorable.
- Primed and Peachy Skin Perfecting Face Primer (£27) - Always love a good primer.
- Peach Mist Mattifying Setting Spray (£27) - Give me all of the setting sprays.
- Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Liquid Foundation (£27) - Never tried their foundations but, I love the look of this one and again I am just DRAWN to the packaging.
- Peach Blur Instant Smoothing Finishing Pressed Powder (£25) - Can never have too many pressed powders.
- Peach Frost Melting Powder Highlighter (£25) - This highlighter is goals.
- Peach My Cheeks Melting Powder Blusher (£25) - Beaut!
- Bronzed Peach Melting Powder Bronzer (£25) - I need to get this and the other two melting products because they would be cute to have all together and they look too good to use tbh.
So, what are you loving from the collection? I want to get all of them (I may have to get some products different months because money) but, I am excited to play with them and I just know I will adore them and they are products I will keep in my make up bag for a long time.
Check out my reviews and tutorials of some of my favourite bath, beauty and lifestyle products.
PR Contact - email@example.com
Beauty wish list