Hello I have another haul.
(I will also have a high end haul next week because it was payday and I have no self control)
Well, on payday if you spent £25 on Revolution you got a free goody bag and I can't say no to that. I love their products and it is nice to treat yourself (even if I have been treating myself since 2015)
I bought a few goodies of the Superdrug website everything but the Tammi Palette and the white concealer where in the offer.
The things I picked up where -
- Tammi x Revolution Palette (£10) - I adore my soph palette and of course I had to pick up Tammi's! I adore the shades, I can't wait to create so many fun looks with this and I love how you can create a nice neutrual look and then some fun and colourful. For the price, you can't go wrong with it.
- Revolution Pro Highlighter refill pack Sensational Lights (£6) - I have the empty palette for the magnetic refills and I have been meaning to fill it up and of course I had to get some highlighters in there. Their highlighters are always blinding and I can't wait to try them.
- Revolution Pro Eyeshadow Refill Pack Millennial (£5) - Some darker shades, reds, browns and a beautiful gold shimmer to add to my palette. These are shades I know I will constantly use.
- Revolution Pro Eyeshadow Refill Pack Tame (£5) - Considering you're getting 5 eyeshadows for £5 you can't go wrong with these. Some more reds, bronzer shimmer, beautiful mattes.
- Revolution Pro Contour refill pack light (£6) - Of course my palette isn't complete without a bronzing/contour shades! Plus, an extra powder and a highlighter.
- Revolution Pro Prime Oil Face Primer (£7) - Always need more face primers and I've never tried an oil one before. I have dry skin and I hate when I've applied make up to see it clinging to dry patches so, hopefully this will help!
- Revolution Conceal and Correct White (£4) - I love their concealer and I had to get the white one. It is perfect to add on top of your normal concealer for that brightening look or if you've bought a concealer, it's great coverage but, it's a tad too dark-just add this on top!
So, in the goody bag I got 5 exciting items.
- Revolution Retro Luxe Kits Metallic We Rule (£6) - I always love a metallic lip and I love their lip kits so win-win.
- Revolution Skin Kiss Ice Kiss highlighter (£4.50) - The size of this beautiful highlighter though. If you know me you know I adore their highlighters. I just love the formula and they are so pigmented!
- Revolution Flex Brush 04 Eye Light & Shape (£9.99) - I've never tried their make up brushes but I love the idea of this duel ended make up brush. It feels super soft and I can't wait to try it out.
- Revolution Ultra Contour Kit Lightening Contour 02 (£3.50) - Always need more contour kits in my life.
- Revolution Ultra 32 Shadows Beyond Flawless (£8) - A palette full of darker shades and neutrals. Looks super pretty. Great for everyday.
Hope you enjoyed this haul and let me know if you've gotten anything recently from Revolution!
Check out my reviews and tutorials of some of my favourite bath, beauty and lifestyle products.
PR Contact - firstname.lastname@example.org
Beauty wish list