Today I am talking about what is in my make up bag. This is my everyday make up bag, the make up that I like to put on before work. I love reading post like these and seeing all the different products people use!
What is in your make up bag?
These are everyday staples for me. The products I know that will make my skin look good and I haven't had any problems with these products.
- Soap & Glory Speed Plump - £13 - I always use this before I apply my make up. I just adore it. It makes my make up stay on for ages and it also makes my skin feel amazing.
- L'Oreal Infallible Foundation shade 15 - £10.99 - I have used a lot of foundations but, this is my all time favourite. It makes my skin look flawless. It applies nicely to the skin, it doesn't look cakey and it gives me the coverage I need.
- Makeup Revolution Conceal and Define Concealer C1 - £4 - Ever since this came out I have been loving it. It is the perfect shade for me and it covers up my dark circles and blemishes really well! I really need to stock up on this.
- Makeup Revolution Ultra Cream Contour Kit - £3.50 - I use the contour shade in this to cream contour before I set it with powder. It blends so nicely and the perfect shade for my skin.
- Vichy Dermablend Make-up Translucent Setting Powder - £18 - I always have a love hate relationship with powders. I've had some that don't mix well with my concealer and makes it look orange but, this is the best powder I have ever used. It sits nicely on the skin and there is no flashback on photos. If you're going to invest in a good setting powder I can't recommend this one enough.
- Makeup Revolution Bronze, Shimmer, Highlighter - £4 - I like to mix the dark and middle shade together and go over the cream contour with it. It bronzes up my face nicely. It doesn't look cakey or orange and I just adore it.
- Makeup Revolution Skin Kiss Highlighter - £5 - I have a few of these and I tend to put a different one in my bag each week. The colours are gorgeous and the glow is unreal.
- Benefit Brow Zing - £26.50 - I tend to use a lot of different of Benefit brow products but, lately I have been using this. I just adore the colours and I really like the way it makes my eyebrows look.
- Rimmel Brow This Way clear gel - £4.49 - So great to use to keep my eyebrows in place!
- Soap & Glory Supercat Liquid Eyeliner Pen - £6.50 - Usually, when I am just doing an everyday makeup look I just do a wing eyeliner. I just love the way it looks and this eyeliner is my favourite. It is very pigmented and goes on nicely.
- Soap & Glory Thick and Fast HD Mascara - £10.50 - My favourite mascara. Makes my eyelashes look longer and thicker. So easy to apply.
So, a mix of high ends and drugstores. These are my favourite products of all time so, what do you have in your make up bag?
Check out my reviews and tutorials of some of my favourite bath, beauty and lifestyle products.
PR Contact - firstname.lastname@example.org
Beauty wish list